Monday, April 06, 2015

#30DaysofScootering - Day 6 - Scootering Until The Streetlights Come On


 When I was a kid I'd often stay out until the streetlights came on. Now that I'm a 56 year old man, I do the same damn thing. Sometimes I stay out even later. Today I did my usual scootering back and forth to work, lunch and the bank, and this evening I scootered around town.


This is the gate at one of Issaquah's community gardens.


This is the pond over by the Maple Street Building.


The pond is home to various waterfowl.




Experimenting with the macro setting on my camera.


Tibbets Creek flows through this quiet corner of park land.


More macro lens experimentation.



Heading back towards home now.


Another one of Issaquah's historic buildings.

 


The dim light makes for some kind of artsy pictures.


My scooter's headlight is pretty bright.


A block from home I saw this poster. Be on the lookout for a scooter thief!

6.84 miles of scootering today bringing the monthly total to 28.43 miles.

No comments: