Sunday, April 19, 2015

#30DaysofScootering - Day 19 - Morning Dew


I'm up early this morning and out the door just as the sun is rising above the bulk of the Issaquah Plateau. The day will be warm later, and bright, but for now mist hangs in the low places.


I'm headed, as I often am these days, along the watercourse of the Issaquah Creek. The signs warn of wild things that live in the wild lands.


These two seem to have decided that I'm not dangerous.


I'm once again on a trail less scootered by.


I find small treasures when I look closely.

 


I'm rolling northward, towards where the creek joins the lake.



I have a day that must be filled with work ahead, but these quiet mornings fill me with what I need for the rest of the day. I turn my scooter south and head for home.




I stop to see my friends the goats. They graze alongside the trail, in the shadow of the interstate.

7.73 miles of scootering today, bringing the month's total to 107.03 miles.

No comments: