Tuesday, April 14, 2015

#30DaysofScootering - Day 14 - Bad Video, Bad Weather, Good Ice Cream


I learned a couple of things today.

Lesson 1) I'm a really lousy videographer. I tried strapping my camera to my body, setting it to video and recording my scoot to work. The problem is my body bobs up and down as I kick and the resulting footage induces nausea in anyone viewing it. It caused me to delete the video immediately after I viewed it.

Lesson 2) When I'm busy trying to shoot video, I don't shoot any pictures, so I have no pictures of today's scootering.

Lesson 3) Even when it is free cone day at Ben and Jerry's, if I have a pint of Cherry Garcia in my home freezer and it's raining out and the local Ben and Jerry's is up in the Issaquah Highlands, I will say "to hell with it", stay in, and eat my home ice cream while I blog my meager daily scooter miles (which still totally count).

Today's scooter mileage (back and forth to work and trying to get some ultimately lousy video) 1.12 miles, bringing the month's total to 65.61 miles.

Tomorrow will have better weather and more miles!

No comments: