Tuesday, April 15, 2014

#30DaysofScootering: Taxes, Green Places and Goats


Another busy day at work, but I got in a little extra scootering done in the morning in addition to my commute. I scootered over to the post office to drop my tax return in the mail.


It was a fine morning for scootering along the Pickering Trail.


More of Issaquah's great green space.


Another of the many pedestrian bridges over the Issaquah Creek.


These goats graze in a pasture right next to the bike trail.


When I get close, they come closer.


I think this guy was hoping I brought snacks.

4.41 scooter miles today, bringing my April total to 135.86 miles.

1 comment:

graveldoc said...

Just checking in to let you know I'm really enjoying your "30DaysofScootering". You've kind of got me itch'n to give scootering a try!