Friday, April 27, 2012

#30DaysofBiking: XXX Date with my Sweetie


Some folks who stumbled on this blog via a Google search may be bitterly disappointed to find out that the XXX in the title of this blog post refers to wonderful old XXX Drive In here in Issaquah. Of course, Christine and I don't drive anywhere, it's not our style. We bike. So tonight we biked over to the XXX for cheeseburgers and onion rings. Christine had a chocolate shake and I had a chocolate malt. And while the food at the XXX might not be good for you, it sure is good.








1 mile of riding today.

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah WA USA

2 comments:

Dan said...

We have a Triple XXX Drive IN in West Lafayette, IN. Great diner food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxqW4ereOfM

Andy said...

Had my first XXX root beer today, along with burger and fries, on ride from Seattle around Lake Sammamish. Now I feel humiliated and like a failure as a husband and father for not having treated my family to this treasure.