Sunday, April 29, 2012

#30DaysofBiking: Grocery Ride


It's another "free" day in the Blogging From A to Z Challenge but it's another day of riding for the #30DaysofBiking. Nothing fancy today, just a four mile loop to Trader Joe's for some groceries.


I carry a tiny nylon grocery bag with me. It stuffs down really small and folds out to something big enough to hold a loaf of bread, other stuff for sandwiches, granola bars, coffee, a couple of tins of smoked trout and one of those dark chocolate with sea salt & caramel bars that I seem to buy every time I go to Trader Joe's. I can loop the bag over my shoulder like a messenger bag or tie it to my bike rack like a mini pannier.


4 miles today.

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah WA USA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a great idea to loop around the rack. I tried to carry one on my shoulder and it kept falling down. Thanks for the picture and the idea.