Tuesday, April 03, 2012

#30DaysofBiking: Creamy Cone Cruise


I Couldn't Coax Christine from her Coziness for an early evening Creamy Cone Cruise, but today was Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's, so off I rode. The Issaquah Ben & Jerry's is in the Highlands, on High Street, so you can probably guess which direction it is from our place. The Cone was worth the Climb.


This Cow was very Cheerful about her job.


Cherry Garcia, the Cone of Champions.


I always looks suspicious when I'm getting my picture taken, even when I'm the one taking the picture.


Note the rainbow and the little kid's Strider bike.

Another 4 miles added to today's total.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah WA USA

2 comments:

Gene said...

Look at those shadows! It was pouring rain when I went for a ride in the afternoon. As for the ice cream, that's a good reward.

Unknown said...

You really do look a bit suspicious. I think it's good you didn't move in the undercover agent career direction. That look is far too noticeable.

I have always enjoyed your blog, thanks. Keep it up.