Monday, April 29, 2013

#30DaysofScootering: Counting My Commute


I didn't go out scootering this morning because the rain was coming down heavy enough to make staying inside seem much more fun. I did scoot off to work and things were a bit clearer mid-day when I scootered home for lunch. But by the time I got off work we'd had a bit of hail here in Issaquah and the rain had returned in earnest. I decided that for today, my commute trips would be my only scooter trips. Commuting counts, even if it only adds up to half a mile.

So, sorry, no pictures of birds, trees, art or flowers today. Today's picture shows my faithful scooter, folded up, warm and dry in my kitchen, waiting for its next adventure.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah, WA USA

1 comment:

Janice in GA said...

Some days you just go and don't worry about pictures. BTDT. :)