Sunday, July 02, 2006

VanIsle 1200K

I'm on the road again. I'm riding up to Port Angeles where I'll catch a ferry over to Victoria BC. I'll then ride the Vancouver Island 1200K before returning home so I'll be gone for a bit over a week. Christine has made me promise to "not get eaten by bears or other different bad animals." (This was the way my friend Hermine expressed her concerns about cycling in Alaska!). I should have some good stories and pictures when I return.

Keep 'em rolling everybody,

Kent

4 comments:

megan said...

you are an inspiration. have fun!

Anonymous said...

If you see Larry Midura, say "hey" from the Grayhounds ('06 Fleche Northwest). Good luck and have fun!

Anonymous said...

If you see Larry Midura, say "hey" from the Grayhounds ('06 Fleche Northwest). Good luck and have fun!

FixieDave said...

Have Fun kent