Monday, April 08, 2013

#30DaysofScooting: Just the Commute and a Short Evening Scoot

It was raining this morning and I was reading a good book, so I didn't make it out the door for a scoot before work. I did scoot back and forth to work and home for lunch and tonight I got a bit of a scoot in under the glow of the street lamps. I've got a really good little light, the just-released Planet Bike Blaze 2Watt Micro. (I haven't seen the new Blaze lights in stores yet, I got my light via my mysterious connections to the elves who make such things.) I'll do a full review of this light once I've had a chance to check out the battery life and a few other things but my initial impression is that this is a very nice light. It's smaller than the old Blaze lights. This one the size of my old Planet Bike Beamer 3, but bright as heck.

A short day of scooting today and tonight, about half a mile in all.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah WA USA
Post a Comment