Friday, May 17, 2013

Issaquah's Bike To Work Day


It was a bit damp this morning, but we still had a good turnout for Bike To Work Day here in Issaquah


Scott from Pacific Bicycles was ready with his stand and tools for a bit of on-the-spot commute bike care.


A bunch of happy commuters.


The crew from the city was getting more feedback on ways to make Issaquah a better town for cyclists.

After doing my bit in the morning at the commute station, I rode my bike to work, a change of pace from my daily routine of kick scootering around town. But hey, it is Bike To Work Day!


Hughie and Dillon totally got into the spirit of the day.


Dillon is the Bicycle Center's mascot and greeter. He works Tuesdays thru Saturday.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah, WA USA

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Unfortunately my commute doesn't run through downtown Issaquah - would have been fun to swing by. I never knew the name of the sweet little dog that always greets me at the shop but now I do! :)