Christine and I completed the 2015 Coffeeneuring Challenge in our new home town of Eugene, Oregon. We found many fine places to coffeeneur and have many more yet to discover. For the record, here are our seven 2015 coffeeneuring rides.
1) Saturday October 3, 2015 - Sweet Life Patisserie - 3 miles
2) Saturday October 10, 2015 - Vero - 2.8 miles
3) Sunday October 11, 2015 - New Day Bakery and World Cafe - 2.2 miles
4) Saturday October 17, 2015 - Alton Baker Park - 7.4 miles
5) Sunday October 18, 2015 - Bagel Sphere - 2.4 miles
6) Saturday October 24, 2015 - The Glenwood Restaurant - 3.6 miles
7) Sunday November 1, 2015 - Noisette Pastry Kitchen - 2.3 miles
Each of the above entries link to the blog entry for that day with lots of pictures of the rides and the food and the beverages. Some of these places are so close to our home that we had to ride a bit extra to make sure we met the minimum 2 mile trip distance for each coffeeneuring trip. Eugene is certainly rich in coffeeneuring destinations!