Sunday, September 28, 2014

OLAF Scooters on Kickstarter

It's no secret that I'm a big fan of kickscooters. I'm really intrigued by the designs from new company, OLAF Scooters. They are currently raising funds and taking orders via Kickstarter. You can see all the details here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1924354703/olaf-scooters

They have two products, a carry-on/scooter aimed at business travellers and a backpack/scooter aimed at urban folks. The urban platform can either be used with OLAF's own backpack but the open design means that it can work with a wide range of backpacks or other bags.

I am now at the "count all my change and save all my pennies" stage to work up the funds to get my hands on the urban platform. As of this writing, the OLAF folks are over halfway to their goal, so I guess I'm not alone in liking their design.



2 comments:

Brent Logan said...

That's pretty cool. :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a Tour Divide scooter.