Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Few Pictures from Classic Cycle


Yesterday, Christine and I rode the ferry from Seattle over to Bainbridge Island. Classic Cycle on Bainbridge is a full-service modern bike shop that is also home to a large collection of classic bikes and bike memorabilia. I took a few pictures with my phone while we were there. Click on any of the pics to embiggen them.


















I could've taken a lot more pictures and spent many hours looking at all the cool bike stuff in this shop. Anyone anywhere near the Seattle area who has an interest in bikes and bike history will find it well worth the trip across the water to Classic Cycles.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah WA USA

1 comment:

recumbent conspiracy theorist said...

Cool shop! I really like that head tube badge collection.