Friday, November 13, 2009

Help Val Fight Cancer


Damn! I just found out today that my pal Val is battling cancer. Cancer sucks and Val is an awesome guy. Readers of this blog might recall Val from this post back in July but pretty much every bike person in the Seattle area has a great Val story to tell.

Some more details of how we can help Val out with his medical bills are at:

http://gurldogg.blogspot.com/2009/11/help-val.html

I just shot some bucks into the Paypal account (thanks for setting this up Aaron!) and I'm getting the word out here and on Twitter. If you can help out with any amount by buying a raffle ticket or sending some money via Paypal, please do.

Live strong, Val. You've got a lot of people pulling for you.

Kent






2 comments:

Amy said...

Cancer is the Devil!!!!! fight hard

Bob said...

I'm in. Hope he has a relatively easy one.